How to add python application to Windows Path system Variable?
Following is the steps to add the Python application to the Windows Path System Variable.
Your Python application should be installed in a folder called “Anaconda3” under your user profile.
For example my path is
- Go to “System” in Control Panel
- Click advanced system setting
- Click “Environment Variable” from “Advance “tab
- Under “User Variable” click Path
- Click “Edit”. This will populate the Edit Environment Variable Dialog
- Click “New”
- Type the path of the Anaconda3 drive and click “OK” to close the dialog
- Click “OK” to close the Environment Variables Dialog and “OK” again to close the System Properties.
Now the Path have been set and will be effective to all new command prompt window.